Wednesday 2 December 2020

THE INJUSTICE ADVENT CALENDAR

For the next few days I intend to post, on a daily basis, the posts of the Injustice Advent Calendar. This is their opening comment to their twenty day submissions. As I am compiling a poetry collection on habitat destruction and the killing of wildlife I thought that it was only correct that I should echo their protest. After all, I am protesting too!


I may not totally concur with some of their thoughts.


Welcome to the Injustice Advent Calendar


Your first action is waiting below but there are two things to say before we get there...


Firstly, thank you for being here - your willingness to stand up for justice has never been more important. When your actions combine with the many thousands of others taking part this year, it will make a huge difference.


Secondly, standing against injustice can be complicated. Some actions might not be causes you believe in and others might not be possible for very practical reasons. You are welcome to skip today and come back again tomorrow!


Now... let's get to the good stuff.


Please see: traidcraftexchange.org

No comments:

Post a Comment