Friday 31 December 2021

IT’S IN THE NEWS THOSE THAT ARE ANTI-VACCINATIONS - HERE’S WHAT I THINK

 (I EXCLUDE THOSE WHO MEDICALLY SHOULD NOT RECEIVE A  JAB)


I’

hey, anti-vaxxer

I want to jab you and jab you and jab you

and if that isn’t enough I will jab you yet again


get the message


you are unsafe


it’s the virus in your body I want to control

and to get right at it I have to control you too


but no matter even if it’s democratic to hold your own view

I don’t care 


now you considerate souls

fast forward for anti-vaxxers have the ether platform 

pedestal high pulpit high shouting what they will not do


their choice for hell


my choice is to avoid


my choice to exclude them


my choice to remain safe


we all have that freedom to choose

and not to pass on the virus

as there could be no choice but to receive

from the passer-on


do the maths

play the numbers

and live on 

with the freedom I hold precious 

for that is my choice to deny Covid et al.


I suppose you don’t take ‘the knee either’

and don’t tell me it is political. So sod-off.


John Edwards (C) 20th June 2021




No comments:

Post a Comment