Monday 13 May 2013

TWO ‘scratchy’ BEARS

New York, the flights, catching a couple hours sleep out of kilter with normal hours clearly affected SleepyTime. He was irritable, but we made allowances for the changes in his life. He has had so many aches and pains that made him so miserable and able to turn out a harsh word every other second. It must have been during his incarceration that he learnt to make such offensive harangues.

Things were troubling him. He has not been used to seeing anyway let alone talking, so I could not expect him to confide in me straight away – could I? I will work on this. I want to help him.

Well the other one has really irked me. I refer to him that way – that is the previously mentioned Harold – in such a manner because of his unacceptable behaviour. He wants the last word always and when it comes to ‘I want’ I draw that great cliché line into use, ‘I wants don’t get’. Oh alright mother I hear you clearly! Then there was the language, with that ‘f’ word coming frequently out in a continual storm of abuse. Why all the angst? I am sure that we can deal with this.

The other thing that got to me was that when it came to bath time he kept putting an ‘r’ into it. I have been to Bath, had a few baths in my time but I have never been to BaRth. How affected can one be? I suppose he learnt this when posing in Knightsbridge, in that posh shop. Oh well, it is only a minor irritation.

There is too much occurring that I have to concentrate on the important issues. I have to tread carefully with ST and Harold in their new relationship and then there is the matter of the kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment. And, what abuse occurred?

I have made phone calls and spoken to people in the know in Cornwall but no information has been given. There is no need for urgency now that these Teds have a loving home but I will have to explain about the importance of being nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment