Friday 17 February 2012

THE WRITING SIDE OF THINGS


Prior to my last entry and the build- up to the ‘open mic’ I had made a decision to write less in at least one area of what I have been doing. I found that I was getting stale and I(we)certainly needed to get out into the big outdoors, to feel the wind in the face and just get out of the house. The net book was being given too much attention!
I still have the focus of Stanza Mar Menor and our project of Portman and its mining past. Poetry wise I have had a final look at a poem I wrote a few week ago and the poem emanating from our trip to Portman has had a few more touches added to it. I also have some other ideas that I wish to work on before our next poetry meeting next Friday.  I have plenty to write but I want to keep this in balance with our other interests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment