Friday 5 August 2022

MORE FROM LEGAL JUSTICE

 I AM FLYING UNDER THE WILD JUSTICE LOGO YET AGAIN.


Their post follows on after my comments. I wish I could do more. But I know we are up against a system that has been there for centuries and, as per normal, the powers and monies lie within that system. Without sounding revolutionary and anti-monarchal it is CLASS one that is difficult to break down. I rejoice in the fact that many people care and there are different factions opposing the criminality against wildlife. These are my thoughts only.


From Legal Justice

“Good morning!  It's taken a while to dry out after Hen Harrier Fest - but it was a great day. It was good to see about 900 people (a revised estimate) at Adlington Hall. It started dry but finished very wet - but a good time was had by all as best we could make out. See a photo gallery - click here.

 

We are already looking to hold a Hen Harrier Fest in 2024 - that'll be 10 years after the first Hen Harrier Day in 2014.  We're talking to our friends in Hen Harrier Action about how we can help with smaller events dotted around the country for 2023. Watch this space.”


Please follow their website and RaptorPersecution UK - Thankyou From JE

No comments:

Post a Comment