Thursday 25 August 2022

ANOTHER HEN HARRIER DISAPPEARS TO RE-APPEAR AS A CROW?

 HOW DESPICABLE  IS THIS?


I read this post (see below) on RaptorPersecutionUK this morning. I know there are nice and good people in this world and there are others who delight (it seems to me) in cruelty. 

Their post carried the headline:


Hen Harrier’s wings ‘removed’ & its Satellite Tag fitted to a crow in a sick ploy to disguise the crime.’


In December 2021 I blogged about a disturbing incident I'd heard about concerning a young satellite-tagged hen harrier whose wings had been ripped off - whether that was done when she was still alive or after she'd been killed was not known (see here). I understood the incident had happened approximately nine months earlier, in […]

The full post can be read on RaptorPersecutionUK


No comments:

Post a Comment