Thursday 1 April 2021

ALICANTE MOUNTAINS VIA THE MOON!


This is the day after the Worm Moon! So called because of the worm casts seen after the thaw or whatever you want it it mean because there are other versions.



These boards are useful if you can spread Valenciano, I will try and translate it at a later date.



Rock Buntings



This photograph supports my previous blog and what I think I have seen, a Fire Crest.  For more information see Bryan’s Blog. http://birdingcostablanca.blogspot.com/



This green spike no taller than a mobile phone I found near the cabins on the way to the top.  Still working on an identification.


This brown lichen was at the top of the mountain.  I think it’s Latin name is Xanthoria SP. 

This is a beautiful time of year for growth and colour there is so much to pay attention to.

No comments:

Post a Comment