Wednesday 10 June 2020

SPRINGWATCH CHAMPIONS NATURE

In response to comments on tonight's SPRINGWATCH PROGRAMME and I quote say 'NO TO THE MO' and 'LOVE YIUR SCRUB' I had already penned this a few days ago.

MIND CHANGING.

It's like lager or beer really.

REALLY, do you mean, it's taste?

NO, STUPID it's about perception
or habit or learnt behaviour even.
Drink lager? Unless stone cold,It's vile!


I have no idea what you are REALLY
trying to tell me. Surely it's REALLY
a simple matter of choice. Is it not?

Hmmm. I thought this would be EASY,
simple and straightforward, but I will
try and make it easier for YOU.

Your lawn, your grass is neat, lush
and gets a number one cut every
five days. A dose of chemicals
to make it verdant green; to kill the
worms off and, of course, we don't,
do we, like casts and mole hills ‘cos
they are so ugly and, well, earthy!


Why? Well I will tell you why

you MORON, because you like to KILL.

You cut, you kill, you cut, you kill.
You are all ignoramuses blinded
by tradition, culture, habit and the
inability to enjoy the buzz of life
in uncut grass. Go on flog your
mower on EBay and give nature
a chance. You could, couldn't you?

John Edwards (C) 22nd May 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment