Thursday 10 January 2019

WILL DEAN with RED SNOW AND MORE FOREST MURDERS

Will Dean writing from and setting his stories in Sweden, in Utgard Forest, amongst the pines, the Elk and the marsh has his second book out today, Red Snow. That's a setting that could spell much danger to a ‘townie’. It is a follow up from Dark Pines that I read and reviewed last August. Tuva Moodyson working in the small town of Gavrik for the local newspaper, again seeks to find the truth in an area far from her city roots. Who would give her a chance when she is young, obviously female and also deaf, but she is relentless in her efforts. I will not spoil your excitement and anticipation and therefore you will have to read it to find out.

Chapter one of Red Snow is freely given in the back of Dark Pines and both books contain serious action in their opening chapters. That was enough to draw me in and to keep me there and so for now I have to wait for the delivery van to bring the other chapters of Red Snow to me.

Will Dean does give a hint when he writes “…..the case that's going to make her wish she’d left Arctic Gavrik long ago”. It looks as though she could be in trouble and I will find out when I make this my first crime novel of 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment