Thursday 1 July 2021

LIFE LESSONS COMPILED BY NANCY BLODGETT KLEIN

 LIFE LESSONS


Guidance for All Ages

Complied by


NANCY BLODGETT KLEIN


The following is my personal view on the idea.


I became aware of the intention to create a collection of stories that can relate to the present where their origins have been in the writer’s past. In my own mind there would be no fiction and what I thought I could write I had no idea! In fact I did not know what words would come out or whether it would be suitable to fit in with what was required. 


So, I sat down and got it done. I sought other views and I knew I had to reduce it and, of course, I knew that an edit with suggestions would be made, firstly by Darlene Foster (The Amanda Travel Series) and then by Nancy.


I knew that it would be personal and some negotiation was required before I settled on the points of what I wanted to say. I am very happy with that.


This collection shows clearly the benefit of writers meeting in the support of others. I became a member of The Stanza Mar Menor in 2006 and overtime only three of the original writers are still active in the ‘rump’ of the stanza and still involved under the banner of The San Miguel Writers and The Rump of Stanza Mar Menor. We are affiliated to the Poetry Society in London. Along the way I have been involved with other groups and all of us have been associated with Torrevieja Writer’s Circle. Without the support of others I doubt if I would be writing at all. Now, what is it all about.


Life Lessons: Guidance for All Ages

This is an anthology of 34 stories from a variety of authors sharing experiences that happened to them and concluding with what each author learned as a result. Each touching story begins with a quote related to the subject, shares the experience or events, and then concludes with a moral. This collection of stories is especially geared towards younger people who may need some guidance about how to successfully navigate their lives. However, people of all ages would find this book of interest because of the variety of wonderful stories and moral guidance shared. Some stories are happy while others are quite sad. In all cases, these writers share lessons from their own experiences to help others successfully navigate through the ups and downs of life.


Please note: https://darlenefoster.wordpress.com/2021/07/01/life-lessons/


The book is available in print and digital versions and can be purchased from most Amazon sites


I thank everybody that has helped me along the way and I will purchase and buy and enjoy all the others 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your contribution to the anthology, John and for sharing the post.

    ReplyDelete