Saturday, 4 July 2026
AN INTERESTING NOTE FROM ROGER FROM BIRDLIFE INTERNATIONAL
View email in browser
Hi John,
I'm Roger, a BirdLife International supporter, and I’m doing a Supporter Takeover email today to share why this work matters so much to me, and why I hope it will matter to you too.
I still remember the moment I saw the Rarotonga Monarch in 2009. It was one of those rare experiences that stays with you.
Seeing such a beautiful bird filled me with wonder, but also with a deep sense of how precious and fragile these species are.
Later, when I read about other monarchs that urgently need help, I felt I could not simply admire birds and hope for the best. I decided to support the Fatu Hiva Monarch because I wanted to do something real to help protect birds whose future is far from secure.
For me, this work matters because too many birds are disappearing, for too many reasons. That can feel heartbreaking. But it also reminds me how urgently BirdLife International’s work is needed, and how much hope there is when people choose to act together.
Supporting BirdLife International feels like a way of showing up for that beauty, that life, and that chance to protect it while we still can.
What inspires me about being a supporter of BirdLife International is that, together, we are not standing by while species vanish. BirdLife is bringing people together across countries and continents to protect birds, the habitats they depend on.
That kind of commitment gives me hope, and it is why I am proud to support this work and to share this message with you.
If you are like me and you have been thinking about supporting BirdLife International, I would encourage you to take that step today.
Please make a donation if you can. Birds need our help now, and they need it at both a national and international level. Every act of support matters, and every gift is a sign that these remarkable birds are not being left behind.
Have your donation doubled to give birds a lifeline
And if you already give, like me, I hope you might also reach out to friends and family so that, together, we can support BirdLife International in every way we can.
Thank you for caring and for giving me a chance to share this message with you.
Best wishes,
Roger (a fellow supporter of BirdLife International)
P.S I know all donations are being matched up to $20,000 thanks to another generous supporter to give birds around the world a lifeline. This is a real great opportunity to have your donations doubled.
Instagram
Facebook
YouTube
Website
You are receiving this email because you opted-in to hear from BirdLife International
BirdLife International is a registered charity 1042125
Address:
BirdLife International
The David Attenborough Building
Pembroke Street
Cambridge
CB2 3QZ
UK
For full details on how we collect, use and store your personal information see our Privacy Policy.
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
Copyright © 2026, All rights reserved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment